Welcome to the Lords of Lords forums.Username Password
Index | Forums | Blogs | Polls | Signup | Ladder | Help | Logs | Worlds
***** SELLING OUT *****
Death poster
1,783D 20:19:24 ago
[My Blog]
[M3]
bought a lot of shit within the past few months. Now selling everything for best price ever.

i have a total of 53dec exp and 7dec gold. Most in server.
i have 5 sets of god charms ( 25 GC's ) and 2 HC's.

Characters:
King Draco (95bill)
Marquess Ambition (58bill)
Count Omnipotent (58bill)
Helper Soulace (71bill)
Helper Soulitude (71bill)
Helper Draksmage2 (44bill)

------
Also have 2 GC's and Shadow sword
(Unique weapon) in Shadow2. they will prly be given away or sold i guess. lemme kno if sumone wants for real cheap. 25$ for them

selling it all as a package. Not goona sell bit by bit.

Asking 125$ USD for it all. EXTRA CHEAP!!

willing to make a deals. msg me in game or reply here

Edited on 06 Aug 2012 04:32:11 by Lord Ambitionv3

Admin Panda
1,783D 20:13:25 ago
Made 308 posts since 05 Aug 2008

[My Blog]
Sucks that you gotta sell out bud. But I wish you the best in getting a buyer and what not. I definitely had fun getting to know you and your brother. It was good times. I also enjoyed the company of you guys. I will be leaving as well sooner or later but I'll never sell the rest of what I got heh. But for sure, good luck! I hope you get some of your money back and stuff. Take care of yourself. Maybe we will meet in another game out there someday XD. Take it easy Josh. Ttfn.
Death poster
1,783D 20:09:39 ago
[My Blog]
yea np bro lol it was fun.. just going back to school in like 2 weeks.. and seeing what iv already spent on the game.. lol i need the money. Not goona have much time to even play with my classes an sports. but either way.. ray will still be around id assume :) it was fun tho! always good to meet new people. Cya around man, best of luck to ya!
Admin Panda
1,783D 19:25:39 ago

[My Blog]
for sure, hell if you dont sell out you can always let ray use them I suppose. I mean he IS your brother lol. What kinda school? High School? College? And that's cool that Ray will still be here. He's good shit too. Anyway like I said though. Sucks that you just bought that shit last night and you are selling out the day after. If I was you I wouldn't have even bought it all if you were just going to sell out the next day because you are going back to school soon :P Bit of a waste in my eyes I guess. But meh, to each his own I suppose rofl. Anyway man I'll still see ya around for a few months before I bounce out aswell. NOT selling out though like I said before. Just too much work into the stuff I got now to go and sell it all LoL. It's got sentimental values to me I guess. Anyway take it easy man. I'm sure I'll still see ya off and on for a few months anyway :) Take care! Ttfn yet again! Heh.
Admin Shayno
1,783D 13:55:25 ago
Made 125 posts since 24 Jul 2010

[My Blog]
$20 for the lot :)
Death poster
1,780D 20:48:27 ago
[My Blog]
hey faggot.. how about u send me the damn email to draco before ur paypal account gets ed. i didnt pay 130$ for nothin u stupid ass. thanks
Admin Shayno
1,780D 14:06:22 ago
Made 125 posts since 24 Jul 2010

[My Blog]
It was $120, and I've already sent you the details.. So how about you ask next time instead of making false accusations..
Death poster
1,777D 19:33:03 ago
[My Blog]
im very interested in a few sets of GC. what are you selling them for?
Death poster
1,777D 15:56:58 ago
[My Blog]
im also interested in you S2 items... lmk!
Admin Panda
1,777D 05:08:20 ago

[My Blog]
also update your levels :P since you b00sted like crazy rofl
Death poster
1,776D 28:28 ago
[My Blog]
i prlyshould haha good call bro :)
Admin Panda
1,772D 01:43:28 ago

[My Blog]
Good luck selling it man. I truely hope you can atleast make a little bit of all that money you blew. But I don't have high hopes that you are going to be able to sell anything. Especially not if you want to sell it all in 1 go and not gonna sell anything seperately. Just saying.
You are not allowed to post here.

©2017 theSilent.com All rights reserved.
Privacy Terms Rules Feedback
Parsed in 0.13094 seconds