Welcome to the Lords of Lords forums.Username Password
Index | Forums | Blogs | Polls | Signup | Ladder | Help | Logs | Worlds
ForumsFAQ'S
you're sick
Lord polooooo
1,030D 19:19:59 ago
Made 1 posts since 15 Feb 2015

[My Blog]
people like you are the cancer of this world rick, just know that while you marvel at having ruined this game for me, i'm a dumb ass with a big mouth but you're all worse than that, you're unforgiving evil little people and i hope you get what you deserve, you're pathetic, go die the deaths you deserve
Admin GreatC0rnholio
1,030D 13:04:45 ago
Made 69 posts since 13 Oct 2012

[My Blog]
Don't delete please. Submitting to law enforcement for possible criminal investigation.
Lord rocketman
1,027D 04:45:41 ago
Made 4 posts since 19 Feb 2015

[My Blog]
lmfao, yeah don't delete it, fcking faggot, your scum dude, i spent nearly 2 months begging for you to lay off me a bit and you've exacerbated the issue at every opportunity, you started the whole thing over some very minor issues in the first place, i don't know how much of a retard you have to be to think the way you've been treating me was the right thing to do but your either a retard or an absolute cunt, either way i've been patient enough waiting for you to get over it, w/e it is you make me sick, how dare you dude, i really do hope you get what you deserve

Edited on 19 Feb 2015 14:28:06 by Lord rocketman

Lord rocketman
1,027D 04:43:33 ago

[My Blog]
like i said before, no wonder this game is dead with this kind of disclinary action, total utter fck wit retard

Edited on 19 Feb 2015 14:28:24 by Lord rocketman

Lord rocketman
1,027D 04:36:59 ago

[My Blog]
i can't even begin to understand how you've convinced yourself i deserve jails for this long, i never deserved anything more than mutings for what i did, like i said, irl we'd of had some physical violence to settle this by now, i'm pretty sure the only thing wrong with you is a little respect, a lesson i would gladly teach

Edited on 19 Feb 2015 14:34:29 by Lord rocketman

Lord rocketman
1,027D 04:32:14 ago

[My Blog]
p.s my name is mark taylor i was born 21/03 in chertsey surrey england, and my national insurance number starts jk 38, more than enough info for the authorities to find me, go on report me faggot boy

Edited on 19 Feb 2015 14:38:06 by Lord rocketman

Admin Panda
1,022D 10:19:55 ago
Made 308 posts since 05 Aug 2008

[My Blog]
many of us already know the "disciplinary actions" taken were WELL deserved...
Lord abcd12345678
1,012D 03:57:02 ago
Made 3 posts since 06 Mar 2015

[My Blog]
rick is a cock, first when he put titles on my chars on the say so of another player, and secondly when he would not discuss it with me and just applied more punishments the more i tried to discuss it with people, rick did this too me, until there were punishments i never broke a single rule, rick was throwing his metaphorical weight around from day one, and i refuse to be held responsible for what has happened since, f ucker was out of order and did it on purpose and he knows he did, baiting trolling and being a cunt from the beginning

Edited on 06 Mar 2015 15:16:09 by Lord abcd12345678

Lord abcd12345678
1,012D 03:51:52 ago

[My Blog]
like i said before cunt needs a f ucking lesson teaching and i'd LOVE to teach it
Lord abcd12345678
1,012D 03:42:00 ago

[My Blog]
SILENT this is what happens when you let your site be run by americans, shoot first and ask questions later or not at all, admins that like to wind people up and make the situation worse, admins that are here to troll people for fun, admins that never listened to my complaints about people baiting and trolling me and yet jump on the band wagon the second there is anything to throw at me, it's f ucking scummy and evil, and it's not like it's just one of them either, i mean if they weren't all doing it the good ones would see the wrong doings of the few and stop it, by they haven't, pathetic little pricks, all of you are not worth the air in your lunges, know that, death would be too good for the likes of you
Admin Panda
1,012D 02:30:00 ago

[My Blog]
lol you say they are baiting and trolling, yet you make a comment that is prejudice towards americans as a whole and not Just 1 person. You sure know how to make yourself look like a twat
Lord yuiuiyiuyiu
1,010D 01:23:07 ago
Made 5 posts since 08 Mar 2015

[My Blog]
i gave up on being polite when rick made it so obvious there was going to be no negotiations or discussions, until that point i had been more polite than any of you deserved
Lord yuiuiyiuyiu
1,010D 01:21:18 ago

[My Blog]
you disagree with that generalisation, let me assure you that is the view the rest of the world has of americans and there policies
Lord yuiuiyiuyiu
1,010D 01:09:39 ago

[My Blog]
this whole thing has been complete bullshit, like i said before, the only rule i broke prior to being unjustly attacked with punishments was commenting on a hc title in chat, all other things are a result of that, or rather ricks attitude about it afterwards, little prick applied the beggar titles over one comment which didn't even break the rules on the say so of another player that doesn't like me, of course i was going to object, and rick was unfair even then, and just applied more punishments as i got more and more angry at having been treated like that, i mean seriously, what a cunt, power drunk dickless arse whole
and worse still the rest of you piled on like brain dead retards, not one willing to listen to my version of events and be fair about it, seriously at this point i wouldn't piss on rick if he was on fire
Lord yuiuiyiuyiu
1,010D 01:03:26 ago

[My Blog]
1 question for you panda

prior to all this shit starting, would you say i was doing anything i shouldn't have been, honestly, was i not just playing and spamming chat with non sense and helping noobies....?

except perhaps accusing shayne and darts of cheating, hmmmmm, and then i find myself jailed and muted and utterly alienated by the entire hcm :O are you beginning to understand what has gone on here
Lord yuiuiyiuyiu
1,010D 58:17 ago

[My Blog]
absolute power and all that
Admin Jason
1,008D 01:49:47 ago
Made 33 posts since 20 Jul 2013

[My Blog]
You go on about Rick this and Rick that, but we are in solidarity about this issue. I can assure you he is the most lenient of our admins. After seeing your repeated foul language and abuse, I will NOT allow your jails and bans to be lifted. If they get anywhere close to expiring, I will renew them as long as I am playing, and let me assure you, I'll be around as long as the game remains up. You're done.
Lord abc12345
988D 07:27:54 ago
Made 2 posts since 30 Mar 2015

[My Blog]
that would just prove my point further, your all pricks and have behaved as such, i'd been nothing but friendly until you all found something to persecute (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution) me with

p.s you can't put someone in an unusual situation and expect them to behave usually, for the retards amongst you that means you can not hold me responsible for my actions since, that's just unfair
Lord abc12345
988D 07:23:50 ago
Made 2 posts since 30 Mar 2015

[My Blog]
the first punishments were hand out unfairly, and yet my anger at this has been used not only to levy more punishments but to justify the original ones, this is ridiculous and you all know it, at this point i have no interest in playing this game with the likes of you, i just want to sell my gc's

Edited on 30 Mar 2015 12:47:09 by Lord abc12345

Admin Panda
977D 21:16:58 ago

[My Blog]
Pretty sure you kept begging for a high council position. Did you not? Which begging is against the rules. Asking once is fine. Repeatedly it isn't. Pretty sure that's what got you into trouble first. Then you got Beggar titled. then you threw a fit... Which still goes on to this day...

So NO, you weren't "just playing and helping noobies" as you put it.
Admin Panda
977D 21:15:06 ago

[My Blog]
By the way, the ONLY person that can be held accountable for their actions.... is THEMSELVES... lmao... You need help man...
You are not allowed to post here.

©2017 theSilent.com All rights reserved.
Privacy Terms Rules Feedback
Parsed in 0.08663 seconds